Ocoee Pediatrics will be implementing new strategies to keep our patients and staff safe during this coronavirus epidemic. Our goal is to provide essential care during this crisis and preventing the spread of COVID 19.
- We will be seeing well visits in the morning and sick visits in the afternoon.
- Curbside check in: You should receive a text 20 minutes before your appointment. Once in the parking lot, text back and wait for a message that your room is ready. If you don’t receive the text then please call the office.
- Limit the people accompanying you, if possible, only the patient and one adult.
- Limit the things you bring into the office. Leave unnecessary bags, toys, extra clothing, food items in the car. Diaper bags are okay.
- Please wear a face covering, you can use a scarf, bandana etc. We will have masks for those with fever and cough but do not have enough supplies to provide one for every person.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. We know that the spread of the virus can be slowed if we all do our part. Stay safe, don’t take unnecessary risks and let all of us look out for each other during this time.